Oct 22, 2009

New York, New York

"New York, New York.So good they had to name it twice". That's how the song goes.
I totally agree. I love the place but now it's getting a bit colder and the nights are drawing in, I have to say I prefer to be in the Caribbean sunshine. I sit on the balcony at midnight (wine bottle by now, empty) overlooking twinkling lights of the marina and am pleased to be clad in shorts and tshirt. I like winter clothes but getting dressed takes so long doesn't it?!
As I go about my business during the day, the warmth of that brilliant sunshine has such a positive effect on my brain. I smile. I feel good. I feel cut off from the woes of the world. In fact it is o relaxing, it's hard to focus on work!
Times might not be as good as before the global downturn but it is hard to be pessimistic living here.
Lovely people, good restaurants and resorts, beautiful homes and all this space.

So are you tempted to get on a plane? If you are in New York, it's only three hours away on a direct flight. The water is turquoise like you have never seen before . It's like a bath at this time of year and the beaches are to die for.

We'd be happy to meet you and share our balcony. You might even want to own your own.
Call me on 649 242 1714 or e mail me.
See www.caribbeanhomefinder.net

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Turks and Caicos - Caribbean Home Finder - working just for you Headline Animator

BlogCatalog

Destinations Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory